Skechers Men’s Go Golf Focus 2 Collegiate Golf Shoes - White Lime
Play your best with Skechers Go Golf Focus 2 Collegiate golf shoe, designed to provide golfers with a shoe that provides maximum comfort without compromising top-tier performance. Skechers new 5Gen midsole will make this shoe the most comfortable shoe you've ever worn on the golf course. The waterproof design makes the new Skechers Go Golf Focus 2 Golf Shoe the perfect shoe in all types of weather conditions.
Men’s Go Golf Focus 2 Collegiate Golf Shoes - White/Lime Features:
- Outdry patented waterproof protection
- TPU material outsole cradle secures your foot for maximum stability in all playing conditions
- Stylish, low profile shoe design
- Softspikes Outsole
- High-performance Resamax cushioned insole
- 5Gen midsole material that increases cushioning and absorbs shock
- Weight is only 14.2 oz. per shoe in a men's size 9
- Collegiate style colorblock design offering a two-toned upper look
- Smooth 3D print synthetic overlays
- Color: White/Lime
- Men's Golf Shoes
Skechers was founded in 1992 by Robert Greenberg, formerly of L.A. Gear. Greenberg sought to focus on the casual footwear market. Skechers' early products were utility-style boots and skate shoes. The company has since diversified to include athletic and casual styles for men, women, and children, as well as performance shoes.