Skechers Men's Go Golf Fairway Lead Golf Shoes - Gray/Navy
Heat up your on-course style with the Skechers Men's Go Golf Fairway Lead Golf Shoes. Lightweight engineered mesh uppers provide support and a secure fit. GO WALK unique 5Gen technology combines with a Goga Matrix cushioning outsole design for stability and responsiveness though the swing. Durable TPU grip outsole with spikeless design delivers superb turf grip round after round.
Men's Go Golf Fairway Lead Golf Shoes - Gray/Navy Features:
- Material: Lightweight fused two-toned engineered mesh uppers
- H2GO Shield water-resistant protection
- Durable grip TPU outsole
- Spikeless design
- Goga Matrix cushioning outsole design
- Goga Max Technology insole
- Light and responsive 5Gen cushioning
- Available Width: Medium and Wide
- Color: Gray/Navy
- Men’s Golf Shoes
- Skechers Golf
Skechers was founded in 1992 by Robert Greenberg, formerly of L.A. Gear. Greenberg sought to focus on the casual footwear market. Skechers' early products were utility-style boots and skate shoes. The company has since diversified to include athletic and casual styles for men, women, and children, as well as performance shoes.