Skechers Men’s Go Golf Elite 2 Golf Shoes - Black/Blue
Make more birdies with Skechers new Go Golf Elite 2 golf shoes. The Skechers Go Golf Elite 2 golf shoes provides golfers with a shoe that is lightweight, stylish, waterproof, and extremely comfortable. Try a pair out today and find out for yourself!
Go Golf Elite Black/Blue Features:
- Waterproof premium smooth leather upper and Skechers H2GO Shield seam-sealed waterproof protection so you'll remain dry in all types of weather
- Translucent spikeless TPU traction outsole to provide support from any lie on the golf course
- Heel lock design that creates a secure and stable fit through all 18 holes
- Low drop design that keeps your foot low to the ground increasing stability in a neutral position
- 2- Year Waterproof warranty
Skechers was founded in 1992 by Robert Greenberg, formerly of L.A. Gear. Greenberg sought to focus on the casual footwear market. Skechers' early products were utility-style boots and skate shoes. The company has since diversified to include athletic and casual styles for men, women, and children, as well as performance shoes.