FootJoy Previous Season Shoe Style Energize Golf Shoes 58131 - Black
If you're looking for a lightweight, waterproof shoes with sporty, athletic style then FootJoy's Energize brand new line of golf shoes is just what you need. Not only are they amazingly lightweight but they're extremely comfortable as well. The waterproof and breathable synthetic uppers will keep your feet dry for all 18 holes. The Austin Last gives you a full rounded toe and a full fit across your forefoot, heel, and instep. These shoes are perfect for any golfer regardless of age or handicap so get energized with the new FJ Energize line of golf shoes today!
FJ Energize 58131 Golf Shoes features include:
- 1 Year Waterproof Warranty
- Synthetic breathable and durable uppers
- Austin Last for a perfect fit
- DuraMax rubber outsole for enhanced traction
- Cushioned EVA Fit-Bed for enhanced durability and same fit for the life of the shoe
- Low Profile Softspikes Pulsar Cleats for excellent stability and traction
- Softspikes with Fast Twist II System
- Authorized FootJoy Retailer
"The #1 Shoe and Glove in Golf." FootJoy is a golf clothing company based in Massachusetts and founded in 1857. Footjoy was acquired by the Acushnet Company in 1985 from General Mills. Currently, FootJoy is the number one seller of golf shoes and gloves in the United States. A popular shoe series is the Dryjoy Tour which Footjoy is extremely waterproof, comfortable and provides stability in a golfers swing.