Golf Around The World Orange Whip Wedge
The Orange Whip Wedge is a collaborative effort between Jim Hackenberg, the developer of the Orange Whip, and short game guru Stan Utley. The wedge is designed to help golfers make impact with the ball on a more consistent basis while improving their margin for error. This training aid partners the counterweighted flexible shaft system featured in the Orange Whip with a Stan Utley-style wedge head. The unique, innovative design is meant to help you enhance your short game and shave points off your score.
Orange Whip Wedge Features:
- Length: 35 1/2"
- Weight: 1.70lbs
- Available in right-hand and left-hand
- Orange Whip counterweighted flexible shaft system
- Stan Utley inspired 56° wedge head
- Trains solid impact for improved distance and accuracy
- Promotes rhythm and feel
- Develops sequencing of body, arms, and club head release
- Enhances creativity and feel for shots around the green
- Helps golfers understand how to overcome the “yips”