FootJoy Women's Stratos Golf Shoes
FJ Stratos with STRATOFOAM, a proprietary cushioning system engineered from a unique compound blend that allows each shoe to absorb shock and return energy. The main benefit of energy return is that, each shoe works for you, which can help reduce foot fatigue after a round of golf. Unlike other competitive shoes that use cushioning systems for running, resulting in high impact construction, FJ Stratos golf shoes are specifically tuned for golf/walking.
Women's Stratos Golf Shoes Features:
- Performance Outsole - The VersaTrax+ outsole is engineered with traction elements to create an outsole that is perfect for on course performance with wear-to-the-course versatility. Translucent rubber traction elements offer a high-end look and feel while maximizing traction with each step you take. The unique anti-channeling traction pattern is designed for grip from any lie or angle.
- Lightweight Cushioning - StratoFoam is a proprietary foam compound tuned specifically for golf that maximizes underfoot comfort while providing optimal energy return to reduce underfoot fatigue throughout the round.
- Performa Last - The Performa Last offers a full rounded toe character, fuller fit across forefoot and a narrower fit in heel.
- Plush Leather - Plush NappaLuxe leather provides remarkable visual appeal, waterproof protection and luxurious comfort.
- 2-Year Waterproof - FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be 100% waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).
- Spikeless design
- Women’s Golf Shoes
"The #1 Shoe and Glove in Golf." FootJoy is a golf clothing company based in Massachusetts and founded in 1857. Footjoy was acquired by the Acushnet Company in 1985 from General Mills. Currently, FootJoy is the number one seller of golf shoes and gloves in the United States. A popular shoe series is the Dryjoy Tour which Footjoy is extremely waterproof, comfortable and provides stability in a golfers swing.