FootJoy Women's StaCooler Glove
FootJoy Women’s StaCooler Golf Gloves allow you to enhance the power on your swings by keeping your hands cool and dry. Unique Aloe Vera Technology brings an enjoyable aroma, soft, dry feel as well as enhanced grip. PowerNet Mesh is extremely breathable and provides great comfort, fit and flexibility on each swing. Cabretta leather gives the glove a great look as well as tremendous durability to last round after round.
Women's StaCooler Glove Features:
- Soft, aloe vera leather palm equips golfers with a secure grip and unmatched comfort
- PowerNet Mesh material allows for air circulation and added and support
- Angled tab closure utilizes hook-and-loop technology to provide a customized fit
- Removable ball marker on wrist
- Women's Sizes
- Right and Left Hand available
- Regular Fit only
- Available Sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Medium/Large
"The #1 Shoe and Glove in Golf." FootJoy is a golf clothing company based in Massachusetts and founded in 1857. Footjoy was acquired by the Acushnet Company in 1985 from General Mills. Currently, FootJoy is the number one seller of golf shoes and gloves in the United States. A popular shoe series is the Dryjoy Tour which Footjoy is extremely waterproof, comfortable and provides stability in a golfers swing.