FootJoy Tonal Heather Mid Layer
The FootJoy Tonal Heather Mid Layer is the perfect apparel piece for those cool rounds during the fall or on early spring mornings. It is equipped with all of the necessary performance features while also offering simple yet sophisticated styling. Four way performance stretch fabric provides superior comfort and full mobility with every movement. FootJoy’s ProDry fabrication keeps you dry by quickly drawing away moisture while an anti-microbial finish eliminates unwanted odors. A tonal heather pattern completes a classic and fashionable look.
Tonal Heather Mid Layer Features:
- Easy care fabric - less wrinkling and shrinkage
- ProDry fabrication with moisture-wicking properties
- Anti-microbial finish - eliminates odors
- Double stitched seams - enhanced durability
- Four way performance stretch fabric - superior comfort and mobility
- Adjustable half-zip design
- Mid weighting is ideal for layering
- Tonal heather pattern
- Material: 100% polyester
- Men’s Golf 1/2 Zip
"The #1 Shoe and Glove in Golf." FootJoy is a golf clothing company based in Massachusetts and founded in 1857. Footjoy was acquired by the Acushnet Company in 1985 from General Mills. Currently, FootJoy is the number one seller of golf shoes and gloves in the United States. A popular shoe series is the Dryjoy Tour which Footjoy is extremely waterproof, comfortable and provides stability in a golfers swing.