Footjoy ProDry Performance Stretch Pique Polo
The FootJoy ProDry Performance Stretch Pique golf polo with a self collar is an excellent addition to any wardrobe. Not only do these shirts provide wonderful quality, but they are one of the nicest looking all around golf shirts you’ll see on the market today.
Worn by some elite PGA players: Jimmy Walker, Steve Stricker, Matt Jones, Ben Martin, and Peter Uihlein.
ProDry Performance Stretch Pique Polo Features:
- Easy to care for fabric that avoids wrinkling or shrinkage
- Lock stitched hem provides reinforced construction with a tailored style
- ProDry Stretch Fabric offers extraordinary comfort throughout the entire golf swing
- Double stitched seams that offer increased durability
- Extra long back shirt tail to make tucking in easy
- Anti-microbial finish prevents odor build-up when ambient moisture is present
- 3 button placket
- Solid print
- Stretch fabric
- Men’s Polo
"The #1 Shoe and Glove in Golf." FootJoy is a golf clothing company based in Massachusetts and founded in 1857. Footjoy was acquired by the Acushnet Company in 1985 from General Mills. Currently, FootJoy is the number one seller of golf shoes and gloves in the United States. A popular shoe series is the Dryjoy Tour which Footjoy is extremely waterproof, comfortable and provides stability in a golfers swing.