FootJoy ProDry Performance Lisle Solid Polo - Self Collar
The FootJoy ProDry Performance Lisle Solid golf polo with a self collar is a great addition to any wardrobe. Not only do these polos provide exquisite quality, but they are one of the cleanest looking golf shirts you’ll see on the market today. Worn by some elite PGA players: Jimmy Walker, Steve Stricker, Matt Jones, Ben Martin, and Peter Uihlein.
ProDry Performance Lisle Solid Polo - Self Collar Features:
- Easy to care for fabric that avoids wrinkling or shrinkage
- Lock stitched hem provides reinforced construction with a tailored style
- ProDry Stretch Fabric offers phenomenal comfort throughout the entire golf swing
- Double stitched seams offer increased durability
- Extra long back shirt tail to make tucking in a breeze
- Anti-microbial finish prevents odor build-up when ambient moisture is present
- Self-fabric collar
- 3 button placket
- Solid print
- Men’s Polo
"The #1 Shoe and Glove in Golf." FootJoy is a golf clothing company based in Massachusetts and founded in 1857. Footjoy was acquired by the Acushnet Company in 1985 from General Mills. Currently, FootJoy is the number one seller of golf shoes and gloves in the United States. A popular shoe series is the Dryjoy Tour which Footjoy is extremely waterproof, comfortable and provides stability in a golfers swing.