Footjoy ProDry Performance Lisle Feeder Stripe Polo - Self Collar - Closeout
FootJoy’s Prodry Performance Lisle Feeder Stripe polo with the self collar is a stellar looking golf shirt. You know what they say, “If you can’t play good…. Look good.” This polo is worn by some of golf’s elite: Jason Bohn, Peter Malnati, Zac Blair, Bryce Molder, and Brendon De Jonge.
ProDry Performance Lisle Feeder Stripe Polo - Self Collar Features:
- Easy to care for fabric that avoids shrinkage or wrinkling
- The lock stitched hem provides reinforced construction with a tailored style and look
- Footjoy’s ProDry Stretch Fabric offers unbelievable comfort throughout the entire golf swing
- Double stitched seams offer great durability
- Extra long back shirt tail to make tucking in a breeze
- Anti-microbial finish prohibits odor build-up when ambient moisture is present
- Self-fabric collar
- 3 button placket
- Allover stripe print
- Men’s Golf Polo
"The #1 Shoe and Glove in Golf." FootJoy is a golf clothing company based in Massachusetts and founded in 1857. Footjoy was acquired by the Acushnet Company in 1985 from General Mills. Currently, FootJoy is the number one seller of golf shoes and gloves in the United States. A popular shoe series is the Dryjoy Tour which Footjoy is extremely waterproof, comfortable and provides stability in a golfers swing.