FootJoy Prodry Low Cut Sock - XL - White
FootJoy ProDry Low Cut Socks feature DrySof Moisture Control Technology which wicks moisture away from the skin so your feet stay dry and comfortable. Double-layer rein-forced heel brings extra cushion and durability while Comfort Seam toe enclosure helps to minimize irritation. Lycra/spandex fabric provides great fit and stretchability for sustained comfort throughout your golf round.
ProDry Low Cut Sock - XL - White Features:
- Fully cushioned sole for added comfort and support
- Excellent fit - superior stretch and recovery
- Moisture control DrySof technology for dry comfortable feet
- ComfortSeam toe seam offers a smooth fit
- Reinforced double-layered heel for maximum durability
- Color: White
- Low Cut design
- Men's Size XL
"The #1 Shoe and Glove in Golf." FootJoy is a golf clothing company based in Massachusetts and founded in 1857. Footjoy was acquired by the Acushnet Company in 1985 from General Mills. Currently, FootJoy is the number one seller of golf shoes and gloves in the United States. A popular shoe series is the Dryjoy Tour which Footjoy is extremely waterproof, comfortable and provides stability in a golfers swing.