FootJoy Performance Half Zip with Engineered Sleeves
The FootJoy Performance Half Zip with Engineered Sleeves is a versatile piece that allows you to adapt when weather conditions change. In addition, four-way stretch fabric provides superior comfort with complete range of motion on every drive, chip and putt. Exclusive ProDry fabrication keeps you dry by wicking moisture away from the skin while anti-microbial properties prevent unwanted odors from building up. Double stitched seams offer enhanced durability, ensuring that this piece will stand the test of time through any condiitions you might face on the course.
Performance Half Zip with Engineered Sleeves Features:
- Adjustable half-zip design
- Four-way stretch fabric - superior comfort and full range of motion
- Easy care fabric - minimal wrinkling or shrinkage
- Exclusive ProDry fabrication - wicks moisture away
- Anti-microbial technology - prevents odor buildup
- Double stitched seams for added durability
- Material: 83% polyester, 17% spandex
- Machine washable
- Men’s Half Zip Pullover
"The #1 Shoe and Glove in Golf." FootJoy is a golf clothing company based in Massachusetts and founded in 1857. Footjoy was acquired by the Acushnet Company in 1985 from General Mills. Currently, FootJoy is the number one seller of golf shoes and gloves in the United States. A popular shoe series is the Dryjoy Tour which Footjoy is extremely waterproof, comfortable and provides stability in a golfers swing.