FootJoy Men's Hyperflex Golf Shoes
Get ultimate athletic performance with the FootJoy Men's Hyperflex Golf Shoes. Featuring innovative materials like the engineered mesh upper, Hyperflex delivers lightweight support and cushioning so you can play at your highest level.
Men's Hyperflex Golf Shoes Features:
- Performance Mesh - Lightweight engineered performance mesh with hot melt yarns delivers incredible all-day comfort with exceptional breathability, enhanced structure and support.
- Lightweight Cushioning - StratoFoam is a proprietary foam compound tuned specifically for golf that maximizes underfoot comfort while providing optimal energy return to reduce underfoot fatigue throughout the round.
- Laser Sport Fit - Offers a full rounded toe character with a standard fit across the forefoot and instep. A toe spring and a slightly narrow heel completes the athletic profile.
- Complete Support - A molded high density EVA Fit-Bed ensures all-day underfoot comfort.
- Enhanced Traction - OptiFlex zones deliver enhanced range of motion and flex to ensure maximum ground contact.
- Insert System - This model utilizes the Fast Twist 3.0 cleat system with Pulsar LP cleats. The Fast Twist system was the first ever 3-click insert system on the market. The locking post design secures each cleat with consistent torque for balanced performance.
- 2-Year Waterproof - FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be 100% waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).
- Spiked design
- Men’s Golf Shoes
"The #1 Shoe and Glove in Golf." FootJoy is a golf clothing company based in Massachusetts and founded in 1857. Footjoy was acquired by the Acushnet Company in 1985 from General Mills. Currently, FootJoy is the number one seller of golf shoes and gloves in the United States. A popular shoe series is the Dryjoy Tour which Footjoy is extremely waterproof, comfortable and provides stability in a golfers swing.
- Color Family:
- Color Family: