FootJoy Men's eComfort Golf Shoes
The FootJoy Men's eComfort Golf Shoes are designed with comfort at mind. Featuring a lightweight and responsive cushioned midsole for underfoot comfort, as well as a performance synthetic upper for a casual look that protects you from the outside elements, the eComfort Golf Shoes will have you comfortable and stylish throughout your entire golf round.
Men's eComfort Golf Shoes Features:
- Durable Construction - Soft, easy care synthetic uppers offer a comfortable fit.
- Cushioned Rubber - The Duramax outsole is a soft rubber compound which provides flexibility and comfort.
- Laser Sport Fit - Offers a full rounded toe character with a standard fit across the forefoot and instep. A toe spring and a slightly narrow heel completes the athletic profile.
- Insert System - This model utilizes the Fast Twist 3.0 cleat system with Pulsar spikes. The Fast Twist 3.0 cleat system is the most advanced insert system on the market. The lower profile design offers improved comfort while still securing each cleat with consistent torque for maximum comfort.
- Turf Gripping Advantage - Pulsar cleats by Softspikes® are the #1 selling cleat in golf and the overwhelming choice of touring professionals worldwide. The Pulsar cleats feature all the same turf grip and walking comfort advantages of Black Widow plus the additions of radiused legs for extra durability and cleat webbing for easier cleaning.
- Waterproof - FJ warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for one year (U.S. Warranty).
- Performance synthetic upper for casual look and superior comfort
- Lightweight and responsive cushioned midsole for underfoot comfort with each step
- 6 Softspike Pulsar cleats for grip
- Men’s Golf Shoes
- Style Numbers: 57700, 57712,57724, 57704, 57702
"The #1 Shoe and Glove in Golf." FootJoy is a golf clothing company based in Massachusetts and founded in 1857. Footjoy was acquired by the Acushnet Company in 1985 from General Mills. Currently, FootJoy is the number one seller of golf shoes and gloves in the United States. A popular shoe series is the Dryjoy Tour which Footjoy is extremely waterproof, comfortable and provides stability in a golfers swing.