FootJoy Men's DryJoys Tour Golf Shoes 53610 - White/Black Croc
FootJoy Men's DryJoy Tour Golf Shoes 53610
Sleek and elegant. Designed with tour players in mind, the FootJoy DryJoy is FootJoy's top of the line golf shoe. Dress to impress with this modern take on a traditional saddle style golf shoe, while not sacrificing comfort or stability. You will have peace of mind knowing the DryJoy's offer a 2-year waterproof warranty. The FootJoy DryJoy is the shoe of choice for not only the weekend warriors but for tour proven pros.
FootJoy DryJoy Golf Shoes Features:
- ECL (Extreme Comfort Leather) is designed to be 30% softer than any other previous FootJoy leather
- Cyclone Cleats by Softspikes offer traction and control unlike none other through the entire golf swing
- Fiberglass Composite Support Bride is positioned over the mid-foot to provide support where you need it
- Comfort Plus PU Fit-Bed gives the FootJoy DryJoy unmatched underfoot comfort
- 2-Year Waterproof Warranty
"The #1 Shoe and Glove in Golf." FootJoy is a golf clothing company based in Massachusetts and founded in 1857. Footjoy was acquired by the Acushnet Company in 1985 from General Mills. Currently, FootJoy is the number one seller of golf shoes and gloves in the United States. A popular shoe series is the Dryjoy Tour which Footjoy is extremely waterproof, comfortable and provides stability in a golfers swing.