The King Speedzone Irons by Cobra are the brand's first ever iron designed with a carbon fiber top-line. This feature saves 3 grams of weight which contributes to the lowering of the center-of-gravity. A forged face insert called PWRSHELL contains a 35% larger sweet zone and a 8% deeper undercut cavity to enhance ball speeds and launch conditions across the entire hitting area. The Speedback shape relates to the extreme heel and toe weighting which provides more stability and a higher MOI compared to other irons of a traditional size. The cavity medallion is constructed of aluminum, TPU, and acrylic foam. This combination dampens vibration and improves feel and sound quality at impact. The Cobra Connect grip powered by Arccos syncs to the smartphone app and tracks shot data with each swing.
The combo set incorporates a more forgiving, easier to launch Speedzone hybrid in place of the tougher to hit long iron.
King Speedzone Combo Iron Set Features:
- Carbon fiber topline saves 3 grams
- Forged PWRSHELL face insert
- Larger sweet zone and undercut cavity
- High ball speeds across entire face
- Extreme heel and toe weighting for stability
- High MOI for a traditional iron
- Vibration dampening medallion in cavity
- Combo set features Speedzone 5 hybrid
- Cobra connect grips
- Stock shaft: UST Recoil ESX graphite
- Men's game improvement combo irons
- Cobra Golf
Cobra Golf, based in Carlsbad, California, is an American manufacturer of golf equipment. The company is currently a subsidiary of the German athletic apparel and sports lifestyle company Puma, which in turn is part of the French holding Kering.