The precision, distance, and forgiveness of the UHX Utility iron is also available in a set. The long irons in the Launcher UHX set are a hollow-body construction, which features a lower center-of-gravity for more forgiveness and a higher launch. The mid and short irons are a cavity-back design that delivers perimeter-weighting and pin point control. The variable high-strength steel face insert promotes higher ball speeds across the entire face, even mis-hits. A V-shaped sole provides better turf interaction and helps retain speed out of any lie. Just like the brand's industry-leading wedges, the UHX irons contain the laser-milled Tour Zip Grooves. These grooves deliver maximum spin and control throughout the entire set.
Launcher UHX Iron Set Features:
- Hollow-body long irons
- Cavity-back mid and short irons
- High launch, more forgiveness
- Steel HT1770M face insert
- Higher ball speeds across entire hitting area
- V-shaped sole for improved turf interaction
- Tour Zip Grooves for maximum spin and control
- Stock shafts: Dynamic Gold DST 98 steel, Miyazaki C. Kua 60 graphite
- Men's iron set
- Cleveland Golf
Cleveland Golf is a brand owned by SRI Sports Limited, a subsidiary of Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd., specializing in golf equipment. Based in Huntington Beach, California, Cleveland Golf began as a company known for producing replicas of classic golf clubs.