The Launcher Halo by Cleveland is a hybrid that you can step up and rip with confidence. The trio of Gliderails on the sole deliver improved turf interaction and speed retention. The famous Hibore crown has been redesigned and helps lower the center-of-gravity, which leads to low spin and a high launch. A high-strength variable steel face insert provides a higher COR, which equates to higher ball speeds across the entire hitting area.
Launcher Halo Hybrid Features:
- 3 Gliderails for improved turf interaction
- Hibore crown lowers the center-of-gravity
- High launch, low spin
- Strong, variable steel face insert
- High COR
- Fast ball speeds even on mis-hits
- Available lofts: 2h - 16, 3h - 19, 4h - 22
- Stock shaft: Miyazaki C. Kua 60 graphite
- Men's hybrid
- Cleveland Golf
Cleveland Golf is a brand owned by SRI Sports Limited, a subsidiary of Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd., specializing in golf equipment. Based in Huntington Beach, California, Cleveland Golf began as a company known for producing replicas of classic golf clubs.