Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft Premier 10.5C Putter
The Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 10.5C putter is a center shaft, face balanced mallet with a premium Gray Satin finish. Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 10.5C delivers improved speed and distance control to help you sink more putts. One of the flagship models of this new putter collection, the Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 10.5C putter delivers a sleek Gray Satin finish, Speed Optimized Face Technology for better distance control, and a pure roll thanks to a precision milled face.
Huntington Beach Soft Premier 10.5C Putter Features:
- Precision Milled Face - A unique diamond CNC milling pattern increases friction for a pure roll and softer feel at impact
- Speed Optimized Face Technology - Ensuring consistent speed control and distance performance, Cleveland's proprietary Speed Optimized Face Technology normalizes ball speed across the entire face of the putter, even on off-center putts
- Gray Satin Finish - Sleek, Gray Satin PVD finish delivers a premium appearance and instills a sense of confidence
- Model: Huntington Beach Soft Premier 10.5C
- Dexterity: Right-Handed
- Head Weight: 365 grams
- Lie/Loft: 70°/3°
- Toe Hang: Face Balanced
- Hosel Type: Center Shaft
- Stroke Type: Straight Arc
- Grip: Lamkin SinkFit Pistol
- Men’s Putter
Cleveland Golf is a brand owned by SRI Sports Limited, a subsidiary of Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd., specializing in golf equipment. Based in Huntington Beach, California, Cleveland Golf began as a company known for producing replicas of classic golf clubs.