Callaway Women's Rogue 2020 Fairway Wood
With the successful technological improvements in the Epic Driver, the new Callaway Women's Rogue 2020 Fairway Wood implements many of the same technologies to offer the golfer exceptional ball speed and forgiveness through Jailbreak Technology. The Jailbreak Effect takes place when internal bars join the crown and sole to stiffen the body allowing more energy to be transferred into the flexing of the face propelling the golf ball forward.
The Women's Rogue 2020 Fairway Wood combines 25% lighter hour-glass-shaped Jailbreak bars behind the face combined with Hyper Speed Face Cup for unprecedented energy transfer to the ball. Optimal weight placement and streamlined club head aerodynamics are offered through Callaway’s Triaxial Carbon Crown and the Boeing Aero Package.
Women's Rogue 2020 Fairway Wood Features:
- First Callaway Fairway Wood with Jailbreak Technology
- Hyper Speed Face Cup promotes improved performance across the face
- Triaxial carbon crown saves more weight by relocating it to the perimeter of the head for more MOI
- Boeing Aero package redefines the shape for better airflow and faster head speed
- Right Handed only
- Loft: #3 Wood - 15, #5 Wood - 18.5
- Flex: Ladies
- Shafts: Aldila QUARANTA 40
- Women’s Fairway Wood
- Headcover included
- Callaway Golf
Callaway Golf is an American global sporting goods company that designs, manufactures, markets and sells golf equipment, golf accessories and golf lifestyle-related products in more than 70 countries worldwide. The American company, based in Carlsbad, California, is the world's largest manufacturer of golf clubs.