The Mavrik Max Lite irons by Callaway are totally distance and forgiveness oriented by design. They feature a larger body and deep center-of-gravity for an easy, high launch. This light model is 2 swing-weights lighter than the standard Max irons, and the shaft is 10 grams lighter. This performs well by adding speed to the slower or moderate swinging player. Flash Face architecture designed by A.I. (artificial intelligence) delivers incredible ball speeds. This design is unique in that each loft is dialed in with the ideal spin rate. Custom tungsten-infused weights in each club-head allow for the center-of-gravity to be positioned in a precise location for optimum spin and launch conditions. Urethane Microspheres absorb all the unwanted vibration at impact, which enhances the COR and turns that energy into increased ball speed.
Women's Mavrik Max Lite Iron Set Features:
- Larger body and super deep center-of-gravity
- Long distance and high forgiveness
- Lighter shafts and lighter swing-weight
- Ideal for slow to moderate speed players
- Flash Face Cup for high ball speeds
- A.I. designed
- Tungsten-infused weights move the COG for ideal launch
- Urethane microspheres absorb vibration at impact
- Stock shafts: UST Helium Black 40 graphite
- Women's oversize irons
- Callaway Golf
Callaway Golf is an American global sporting goods company that designs, manufactures, markets and sells golf equipment, golf accessories and golf lifestyle-related products in more than 70 countries worldwide. The American company, based in Carlsbad, California, is the world's largest manufacturer of golf clubs.