Callaway Women's Big Bertha REVA Driver
Distance designed for women. Big Bertha REVA is really long, straight and easy to hit, and we’ve re-worked every aspect to get the very most out of your game.
We looked extensively at player performance data to build a driver that unlocks your distance. The lofts, swingweights, shafts and head shapes are all optimized to help you hit your tee shots a lot farther. And if you want to hit the ball farther, you have to hit it straighter. So to help eliminate your slice or big miss, we’ve created our first high launch driver with an ultra-low forward CG for low spin. We hope you’re ready for more distance, a more consistent ball flight, and more tee shots that find the fairway.
Women's Big Bertha REVA Driver Features:
- Easy to Hit from Bertha Shaping and Added Draw Bias - Built to improve your launch angles, and stop your slice. The large Big Bertha head is specifically engineered with internal draw bias weighting for a straighter, longer ball flight.
- Fast Ball Speed from Our A.I. Designed Flash Face SS21 - We’ve advanced our A.I. designed Flash Face to promote fast ball speeds across a more expansive area in each model and loft. So you’ll still hit it a long way, even when you miss the center of the face at impact.
- TA-15 Super Strength Materials for Consistent, High Ball Speeds - This face architecture requires extremely strong materials that are lighter and stronger than traditional titanium to promote optimal speed, forgiveness, and spin characteristics.
- Jailbreak + T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown for Ball Speed and Unconventional Forgiveness - Two internal Jailbreak bars stiffen the body of the driver, allowing the face to flex more, while the significantly lighter carbon crown allows us to redistribute weight for higher MOI.
- Right and Left Hand available
- Available Loft: 10.5 and 12.5
- Shaft: Callaway RCH 40
- Flex: Ladies
- Grip: Lamkin Women’s Comfort ST Soft Grip
- Women’s Driver
Callaway Golf is an American global sporting goods company that designs, manufactures, markets and sells golf equipment, golf accessories and golf lifestyle-related products in more than 70 countries worldwide. The American company, based in Carlsbad, California, is the world's largest manufacturer of golf clubs.