The Mavrik Pro irons by Callaway feature a more compact head shape, slightly flatter lie angle, and a thinner top-line at address. These characteristics are usually sought after by the better player looking for more workability and control. Flash Face architecture designed by A.I. (artificial intelligence) delivers incredible ball speeds. This design is unique in that each loft is dialed in with the ideal spin rate. Custom tungsten-infused weights in each club-head allow for the center-of-gravity to be positioned in a precise location for optimum spin and launch conditions. Urethane Microspheres absorb all the unwanted vibration at impact, which enhances the COR and turns that energy into increased ball speed.
Mavrik Pro Iron Set Features:
- Compact head design, thinner topline
- More workability and trajectory control
- Flash Face Cup for high ball speeds
- A.I. designed
- Tungsten-infused weights move the COG for ideal launch
- Urethane microspheres absorb vibration at impact
- Stock shafts: True Temper Elevate 105 steel, KBS 90 graphite
- Men's player irons
- Callaway Golf
Callaway Golf is an American global sporting goods company that designs, manufactures, markets and sells golf equipment, golf accessories and golf lifestyle-related products in more than 70 countries worldwide. The American company, based in Carlsbad, California, is the world's largest manufacturer of golf clubs.