Callaway Big Bertha B21 Fairway Wood
Some golfers try to avoid using a fairway wood; they just can’t make consistent contact off of the ground or they don’t hit it as well as they would like to. Big Bertha B21 is here to change all that - it’s our easiest to launch fairway wood that’s designed to give you more distance any way you swing it.
With our legendary Big Bertha shaping and increased offset, we’ve created a forgiving design that can take the slice or big miss out of your game. It’s easy to hit like a hybrid, from a shallower face, progressive lengths, and a larger head that promote more distance and better control into the green. To provide even more forgiveness, we’ve included our significantly lighter T2C Triaxial carbon crown for higher MOI.
Our industry-leading ball speed technologies are engineered to help you hit the ball a lot farther. We’re promoting fast speeds across a more expansive area of the face with our A.I. designed Flash Face SS21. And it’s combined with our legendary Jailbreak Technology to deliver even more speed at impact. If you want to hit your fairway woods better than ever, you’ve come to the right place.
Big Bertha B21 Fairway Wood Features:
- Easy To Hit - A shallower face, progressive lengths, and an oversized Bertha shape promote consistent contact and smooth turf interaction.
- Straighter Ball Flight From Increased Offset - We’ve added offset to reduce slices and promote distance-enhancing draws.
- High Ball Speeds From Flash Face SS21 + Jailbreak Technology - Our advanced A.I. design promotes fast ball speeds across an expansive area of the face while Jailbreak bars connect the crown and sole to increase stiffness and promote even more speed.
- Premium Components - Features a completely new RCH shaft, designed by Callaway to specifically enhance the Big Bertha offering, with an Active Tip Flag section for easy launch. And it comes stock with a Golf Pride Tour Velvet Soft Grip.
- Right and Left-Handed available
- Available Loft: #3 Wood - 15°, #5 Wood - 18°, #7 Wood - 21°, #9 Wood - 24°
- Available Flex: Senior, Regular, Stiff
- Available Shaft: Callaway RCH 45, Callaway RCH 55, Callaway RCH 65, Callaway RCH 75
- Men’s Fairway Wood
Callaway Golf is an American global sporting goods company that designs, manufactures, markets and sells golf equipment, golf accessories and golf lifestyle-related products in more than 70 countries worldwide. The American company, based in Carlsbad, California, is the world's largest manufacturer of golf clubs.